We concentrate on financings for healthcare, educational, and multifamily housing facilities. Our experience serving clients in a variety of roles (borrower, credit provider, bond purchaser, trustee, issuer) gives us an understanding of all facets of public finance transactions.
We have experience with the following types of transactions:
- Fixed rate, variable rate, and multi-modal bond issues;
- Interest rate swaps and other interest rate hedging products;
- Bond issues with credit enhancement provided by letters of credit, bond insurance, and repurchase agreements;
- Public issues;
- Private placements;
- Bank-qualified bonds;
- Qualified 501(c)(3) bonds;
- Tax-exempt lease structures;
- Tax increment financing;
- Special tax district bonds;
- Multifamily housing bonds; and
- Secondary market securitization of multifamily housing bonds.
We work closely with our clients to structure transactions that are optimal for the client in the context of prevailing market conditions.