Natalie Sherman works with the firm's tax, transactions, and education groups, concentrating particularly on tax and business matters. Her practice involves tax planning in the structuring of real estate and general business transactions, as well as affordable housing projects using federal and state low-income housing tax credits and renewable energy projects.
Natalie also represents numerous nonprofit clients, including educational institutions and religious and social service organizations, with regard to their fund development programs, general tax matters, and a wide range of business issues.
Natalie maintains a sophisticated estate planning practice, engaging in transfer tax planning for high net worth individuals, including entrepreneurs, professionals, and business owners.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Associated Catholic Charities, Planned Giving Advisory Committee (2003 - present)
- Baltimore School for the Arts, Board of Overseers (2012 - present); Vice-Chair (2015 - 17) Chair (2015 - 2017); Stage One Steering Committee (1999 - 2012)
- University System of Maryland Foundation, Board of Directors (2012 - present)
- Chesapeake Planned Giving Council, Past President, Advisory Board
- Samuel Ready Scholarships, Inc., Past President