Saul Gilstein offers clients his substantial experience in several diverse areas of practice including commercial leasing, the taxation of real estate, and employment law. He represents both landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations and has vast experience in counseling and defending clients with regard to sensitive employment matters and claims. Saul has extensive experience relating to the tax assessment appeal process and tax exemptions.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Maryland Academy of Sciences (Maryland Science Center), Board of Trustees (2000 - present)
- Archbishop Curley High School, Board of Trustees (2011-2017)
- Citizen's Planning & Housing Association, former Secretary/Treasurer, former President
- Citizens League of Baltimore, former President
- Greater Baltimore Committee Leadership Program, Class of 1988