Tom Dame practices in the firm’s health law and litigation groups. He has a diverse civil litigation practice, with emphasis on disputes in health care matters and business litigation. He represents clients in several fields and industries, including financial, health care, real estate, construction, retail, and others.
In his health law practice, Tom represents hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and other health care providers in litigation, regulatory compliance, and health planning matters, including certificate of need proceedings.
Tom is recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2018 as a leading lawyer in commercial litigation.
Civic and Charitable Service
- Camp Fire USA Baltimore Council, Board of Directors (2008 - 2010)
- Baltimore Community Mediation Center, Board of Directors (2001 - 2011; 2015 - 2017)
- Greater Baltimore Committee Leadership Program, Class of 2000
- Parks and People Foundation, Board of Directors (1999 - 2003)
- Public Justice Center, Inc., Board of Directors (1992 - 1999), President (1997 - 1998)
- Member, Court Appointed Advisory Council for Thompson v. HUD, a case involving the desegregation of Baltimore's public housing units (1998 - 2000)